SOCCER SCHOOL BOOKING - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All applications must be accompanied by payment in full of the appropriate course fee.
2. You may cancel your booking without any charge up to 7 working days before the start of a course, with a full refund being issued.
3. Unless condition 2 applies, no refund can be given for cancellations.
4. For cancellations made with less than 7 working days notice a ‘roll over’ or ‘transfer of funds’ is available providing notice is given with at least 48 hours notice.
5. For cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice, no refund or ‘roll over’ will be issued.
6. All courses, activities, venues and travel arrangements are subject to change according to weather, venue availability, a satisfactory level of participants or other factors beyond our control. We may cancel or change any courses if necessary for these reasons. If we do have to cancel a course we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable) or a full refund but we shall not have any other liability to you.
7. As we have no prior knowledge on participants, you must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
8. Before we can accept your booking, we may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you.
9. In the unlikely event that the participant needs medical attention you agree that we may provide and/or arrange for any appropriate and necessary treatment.
10. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
11. Any prizes offered are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
12. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
13. The safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses is our primary concern. We therefore reserve the right to immediately remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive. If the player is removed from our course it is your responsibility to organise and pay for any travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred.
14. On our courses there may be limited places. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis for eligible participants.
15. We do not allow any external party to use video or other filming or recording equipment on courses and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course. You may take still photographs at times indicated by us within the program schedule, provided that they are only used for private purposes.
16. If you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them).
17. These terms and conditions and your booking shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts